Thursday, April 30, 2009

I'm Off to...Minneapolis!

Dear Friends,

I'm off tomorrow, May 1st to Minneapolis, MN, to visit my BFF and to do two events for The White Space Between.

I'll be reading from and chatting about the novel at the Sabes JCC on Wednesday May 6th at 7 p.m. The JCC is at 4330 S. Cedar Lake Road. Phone: 952-381-3400 or check www.sabesjcc.org Elijah's Cup will be on hand with copies of the novel.

Then on Thursday, May 7th, at 11 a.m., I'll be interviewed about the novel on Write On Radio! at KFAI with Lynette, so tune in.

The rest of the time, I plan to have a blast with my BFF Carla Hagen whom I met on a writing retreat in Costa Rica some years back. We will hike and we will bike and we will talk all night long and drink lattes and perhaps swim on a rainy day.

Can't wait!

See you in Minneapolis.

-Ami

No comments: