Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring Events: Hope to See You There!

I have several exciting events coming up this spring. Please join me and nourish your literary soul.

I'll be appearing at ImagiNation 2011: Writers' Festival in beautiful Quebec City. Come stop by at the book signing and have your copy of The White Space Between and Bloodknots inscribed. The signing will take place on Friday, April 15, at 4 p.m. at Le Salon du Livres at The Quebec Convention Centre, Maison Anglaise booth. Later that evening, come and listen to a reading and panel on "Body Talk" where I will appear with Giller short-listed author Alex MaCleod, and Paul Kropp. The event will take place at Morrin College, 7 p.m.

For more information and details, check The Morrin Centre website at: www.morrin.org and look for ImagiNation, 2011.

In June, when Montreal is hotter than hot, join me and The Association of Jewish Libraries Annual Convention, where I will be reading from The White Space Between, and discussing whether I consider myself "A Jewish Writer" and why. Glen Rotchin and others will be on hand to weigh in.

This event is at 10:15 a.m. in room Viger A at The Chateau Champlain Marriott Hotel. For more information, check their website at: http://www.jewishlibraries.org/ajlweb/conventions/convention2011.htm

Here's to spring ...and to literature!

No comments: